Date:      Sun, 09 Dec 2012 14:32:20 +0400
From:      Boris Samorodov <bsam@passap.ru>
To:        Jan Beich <jbeich@tormail.org>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.org, =?UTF-8?B?SnVhbiBSYW3Ds24gTW9saW5hIE1lbm8=?= =?UTF-8?B?cg==?= <juan.molina@free.fr>, Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.kn-bremen.de>
Subject:   Re: svn commit: r308098 - head/audio/linux-f10-alsa-lib

07.12.2012 14:59, Jan Beich пишет:

> Why not just remove pkg-{,de}install scripts? linux-firefox fails to use
> OSS plugin with the auto-generated asound.conf.

Good and seems to be an apropriate idea. However aftre applying the
patch and reinstalling linux-f10-alsa-{lib,plugins-oss} linux-firefox
keeps crashing while connecting to youtube.com (it worked for me before
applying the patch). Both native firefox and linux-opera work with and
without the patch.

> Also, other ports may have similar issue.
>
>   net/linux-f10-openldap
>   x11-fonts/linux-f10-fontconfig
>
> For one, linux-f10-fontconfig doesn't work inside jail without native
> fontconfig installed.

Agreed.

--
WBR, Boris Samorodov (bsam)