Date:      Sun, 26 Feb 2012 09:55:33 +0330
From:      saeedeh motlagh <saeedeh.motlagh@gmail.com>
To:        "Paul A. Procacci" <pprocacci@datapipe.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: must define username in radius client???

thanks paul
i do that, the client sends request and the server accepts it and send
response. the client receives this access accept response but login
failed. if i define the username without the password in client
system, login will be successful. do you know what's the problem?
please tell me if you know what should i do now
thank you very much
yours
motlagh