Date:      Sun, 24 Jun 2012 12:40:19 -0400
From:      George Neville-Neil <gnn@neville-neil.com>
To:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Recent research results?

Howdy,

One of the things I'm hoping to do for the foundation is to start =
periodically publishing a list
of papers that reference or relate to FreeBSD.  Basically a set of =
research highlights.  I'll
be asking this same question on a few of our public mailing lists but =
I'm going to start here.
If you know of recent (< 1 year) results published using FreeBSD please =
email me off list.  I=20
do track Luigi's and Lawrence Stewart's work, but I am sure there is =
plenty out there
that we ought to be talking about.  For the purpose of this discussion =
"results" include:

1) Papers in journals or proceedings
2) Tech Reports (usually these are issued by companies and labs)
3) RFCs (sure, these are OS neutral but if someone here was involved =
that counts)

Again, please email me off list.

Thanks,
George