Date:      Sun, 11 Nov 2012 21:28:36 +0400
From:      Thesaurarius Romae <thesaurarius.romae@yandex.ru>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   IPv6 NDP Proxy

Hello all!

I have a small problem - I need to give IPv6 addresses to several machines
on a network interfaces, but provider who gave me IPv6 /64 network wants to
see all the IPv6 hosts in the same L2 network.

To be more exact, I have a physical server at hetzner.de, with interface
re0. I successfully configured IPv6 address on this interface and
everything works fine, but I also have VMs on interfaces tap0, vboxnet0 and
OpenVPN clients on tun0. I google about that subject and solution I found
is to use NDP proxy. But all the examples I found are for linux, while I
use FreeBSD and can't figure how to the same thing on it.

Here's the linux-solution:
http://www.stocksy.co.uk/articles/Networks/ipv6_for_xen_hosts_on_a_hetzner_leased_server_with_a_routed_ipv4_allocation

I'm pretty sure that solution is easy to implement and understand, but I
guess my lack of IPv6-knowledge prevents me from figuring it.

Thanks for your reply!

P.S.: Please, CC me personally, since I'm not subscribed to the list.