Date:      Sat, 14 Jan 2012 14:08:30 -0700
From:      "Steve Holland" <SHolland148@g2gm.com>
To:        <openoffice@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Important Notice

Hello,

Google Wallet is now officially launching "The Google Wallet", a mobile =
phone app that turns your customer' phone into their wallet. Merchants use =
a Pay-Pass terminal in their stores to enable customers to make purchases =
through the tap of a smart phone=2E

We have selected your establishment to be a test site for this new =
technology. It is estimated that 80% of credit card transactions will be =
replaced with this exciting new technology. By participating in this =
initial roll out, you have the opportunity to be set up with	this new =
state of the art technology for FREE! We will provide you with a zero-rent =
Pay-Pass terminal. Not only will you be able to accept payment through =
Google Wallet, but we will give you the ability to "Push Offers" to =
potential customers who are actively searching your products in your area!

I am willing to go over this whole program with you, either in person or =
via telephone, depending on your location and/or preference=2E

Please call 1 (866) 240-3863 Ext 108 today!

Sincerely,

Steve Holland
National Account Manager
Google Wallet - Valuplus