Date:      Sun, 11 Mar 2012 10:45:04 +0100
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@elvandar.org>
To:        just man man <jasjus.bwi@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Shaping bandwith vlan

Hello,

I am not sure whether bandwidth shaping on VLANS actually work. Besides =
that
you are questioning a FreeBSD mailinglist on how OpenBSD should be =
configured?
In that case I have to disappoint you and tell you that we cannot =
actually help you.
In the above case you could contact misc@OpenBSD.org to get support. =
Though it
is expected that you try to search for the information yourself prior to =
getting into contact
with the mailinglist (e.g. search on the internet and try to solve the =
problem yourself
first).

Goodluck :)
Remko