Date:      Sat, 28 Apr 2012 21:53:30 -0400
From:      Matt <matt.mcclare@complexnumber.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Netatalk 2.2.2 disconnection

Hi there,=20

I was fighting the same issue all day as well; the only solution I had =
found was to downgrade netatalk back to 2.2.1. A new version of the =
port, netatalk-2.2.2_1,1 , was pushed out just a little while ago and =
this appears to fix this issue (or at least for me). The new version =
disables sendfile() by default and makes it optional because apparently =
it causes issues with ZFS (which does apply in my case). Anyway, I =
switched to 2.2.2_1,1, making sure that sendfile support was disabled, =
and now everything works great once again.

Cheers,
Matt=