Date:      Sun, 01 Jul 2012 01:11:15 -0600
From:      Timothy J Frahm <timothyf@lavabit.com>
To:        python@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD: /usr/ports/devel/py-twistedCore

Greetings,

     While attempting to use the FreeBSD package /net-p2p/deluge/ my
wife and I continually run into an issue with the file /gtk2reactor.py/
where we must mutate *preventImports=["gi"]* to *preventImports=[""]*
before /deluge/ will run.

/    gtk2reactor.py/ is part of py27-twistedCore\* and the only thing we
use that package for, on our systems, is /deluge/ so I don't worry it's
going to break something else if we continue to mutate the file. I just
wonder if this is a fix I must perform each time I want to use /deluge/
or any time py27-twisteCore\* is updated.

TJFram