Date:      Sat, 28 Apr 2012 21:08:24 -0700
From:      Devie Gibson <access@ymail.com>
To:        Friend <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   I found something on the Doctor to Doctor Magazine Web Site

Hi Friend,

Congratulations: Get $1,500 Proven Commissions!!!

We Start putting 25 referrals everyday 25 x 6 day\'s= 150 members in
your team start April-23-29/2012 Cut Off  Date. YOU ALREADY HAVE 188
Pre-Enrollee\\\'s and 25 PAID Member\\\'s everyday in your TEAM. And Still
Growing AND IT IS STILL Waiting the $1,500 Commissions.

IMPORTANT: APPLY NOW or Before April.29,2012 is the Cut-Off date!To
lock in your Position!  Was Price $69 (today It\'s only $10 Promo until
April-29-2012) Lifetime Membership to secure $1,500 Commission Send on
April-30/2012 Direct to your Paypal Account or C-Card..

So we understand what\'s the Power of our Team so don\'t wasting your time act now!!!.
advance member join before cut-off you are early recieved commissions..

Secure your position in the fast growing Powerline above all the people below you!
Get Positioned Immediately with Priority Placement in the Fastest Growing TEAM

Cash Waiting Here: http://payspree.com/6629/dollar2012
,
TYPE = Date & Time == New PAID Members ======  Country\'s

M April.28 @ 11:19 PM = Shelly Marquez  =====  United States
M April.28 @ 11:19 PM == Rolldan Pacson  =====  United States
M April.28 @ 06:23 PM === Stephen Harris  =====  Canada
M April.28 @ 11:19 PM ==== Jackie Parkers  =====  United States
M April.28 @ 11:19 PM ===== Rowena Harison  =====  United States
M April.28 @ 06:23 PM ====== Geralden Roses  =====  New Zealand
M April.28 @ 08:26 AM ======= Renee Jenkinse  =====  Australia
P April.28 @ 02:31 PM ======== Elizabeth Rios  =====  Singapore
M April.28 @ 02:37 PM ========= Karen Schiller  =====  United Kingdom
M April.28 @ 04:21 PM ========== Analou Roddman  =====  Germany
P April.28 @ 09:38 PM =========== Karen Stephens  =====  Sri Lanka
P April.28 @ 10:45 PM ============ Josephen Coper  =====  United States
M April.28 @ 10:19 AM ============= Vecky Camptons  =====  United States
P April.28 @ 08:32 PM ============ Gaynell Bailey  =====  South Africa
M April.28 @ 09:40 PM =========== Barbara Thunder =====  Netherlands
P April.28 @ 10:21 AM ========== James Williams  =====  North Carolina
P April.28 @ 11:08 PM ========= David Robinson  =====  United States
M April.28 @ 12:39 AM ======== Carolyn Smiths  =====  Hungary
M April.28 @ 02:30 AM ======= Andrew Stocton  =====  New Zealand
P April.28 @ 02:42 AM ====== Matthew Evander =====  Portugal
M April.28 @ 08:18 AM ===== Steven Hopekin  =====  United States
P April.28 @ 02:38 AM ==== Jenny Hamilton  =====  United States
P April.28 @ 02:53 AM === Stefany Gibson  =====  Italy
P April.28 @ 02:38 AM == Amie Stephenson =====  United States
P April.28 @ 02:53 AM = Roben Mcartney  =====  United Kingdom

Therefore, you have a GUARANTEED $1,500 Commission every month from now on!.
Earn $10 Per Process! Each $10 x 150 =$1,500 Commission  will be yours...!

Be Sure to Copy the link below & Paste into your browser and press enter:
To Secure your $1,500 commission!

Cash Waiting Here: http://payspree.com/6629/dollar2012

Once your membership is approved .all referral members under your name.all of the
fallowing sales DIRECTLY Deposit to your Paypal account.And also members join on
April 2012.And May 2012 all coming Commissions will be yours.

Date: April 28, 2012
>From the Desk of: Devie Gibson
Director Of Human Resources
United States

P.P.S. This one-time, limited offer will not last much longer. Don’t
let the chance of a lifetime pass you by. This is the opportunity you
may have been waiting your entire life for.Don’t delay any longer,click “
Add To Cart” and join now and start making money online today.

http://www.doctortodoctormagazine.com/stories.php?storyid=407&advid=2232

Sincerely,

Devie Gibson