Date:      Sat, 22 Sep 2012 18:40:09 -0700
From:      Zach Leslie <xaque208@gmail.com>
To:        Mike Andrews <mandrews@bit0.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Strange IPv6 in FreeBSD 9.1RC1

> How new is your kernel?  There were some weird IPv6 issues a month
> or two back that have since been fixed.  A kernel from 3 days ago
> (r240583) is working well for me here...  so if you installed from
> the 9.1-RC1 ISO image you might try updating.

I've just one of the troubling systems and I am still seeing the same
issue.  It was built against the svn rev r240770.

> The specific issue I had then had to do, I think, with checksums
> getting hosed, which might explain what you're seeing if the
> destination was dropping them as bad...

Trying to shell out from the box and tcpdumping the receiving interface
shows me packets inbound for port 22, but nothing being returned.  This
sure seems like the issue you mention.

--
Zach