Date:      Tue, 9 Oct 2012 08:40:16 +0100
From:      David Chisnall <theraven@FreeBSD.org>
To:        toolchain@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Fwd: [LLVMdev] Announcing 3.2 Release Schedule

The only outstanding bug on my radar for 3.2 is related to Objective-C =
exceptions, but if there's anything FreeBSD-related then please let me =
know.  Otherwise, please test with FreeBSD and with your favourite =
ports.  We'll try to import 3.2 soon after its release.

David

Begin forwarded message: