Date:      Sat, 19 May 2012 20:29:19 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   request: please test ath(4) 11n on HEAD today

Hi all,

I'd like to start working on fixing up software retransmission of
frames and filtered frames support, in preparation for (much better)
power save queue handling support.

But I'd like to make sure that the current code doesn't have any odd,
weird behaviour. Sure, scan with traffic and bgscan in general is
still busted. But I haven't seen any other obviously weird and broken
behaviour.

I've also recently found/fixed a bunch of weird corner cases in
software TX handling and retransmission handling.

So I'd really appreciate it if people would test out ath(4) from -HEAD
in both station and access point mode. I'd like to find and fix any
issues with the wifi stack before I start working on the new queue
handling code. Yes, that means I'd really appreciate feedback saying
that you've tested it and it works for you.

Thanks!

Adrian