Date:      Sat, 09 Jun 2012 19:52:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Waitman Gobble" <uzimac@da3m0n8t3r.com>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BCM94313

--bound1339296736

Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org> wrote ..
> Hi,
>
> The AR9485 isn't yet supported, sorry. It's on my TODO list, but I
> have some major driver locking issues to sort out before I work on
> AR93xx/AR94xx/AR95xx SoC and wifi support.
>

> Adrian

thanks for the heads up, i'll go hunt for that page and make sure it was the 9485, i might have the number wrong.:)
BCM4313 isn't listed in bwn man page, it might not work.. ndis needs xp driver (64 bit) and not finding it.
I might need to check on a Realtek option.

--
Waitman Gobble
San Jose California USA

--bound1339296736--