Date:      Sun, 23 Sep 2012 08:43:28 +0200
From:      Sven Hazejager <sven@hazejager.nl>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Regression AR2413 from 9.1 to 10

All,

I am in the process of upgrading my NanoBSD-ALIX kit from 802.11g to
802.11n. First step is to move from 9.1-PRERELEASE (100% stable) to
10-CURRENT with current hardware (AR2413). And alas, I am experiencing
stalling wifi on all my clients: after about 30-60 seconds of being
online, the client loses all connectivity (my Mac thinks it's still
connected but nothing gets through anymore). *sigh*. I did not change
my kernel config. MALLOC_PRODUCTION=Y etc. Where shall I start to
debug this? All the ath* tools are already on my image so let's hack
:-)

Sven