Date:      Sat, 24 Nov 2012 22:10:56 -0800
From:      Kevin Oberman <kob6558@gmail.com>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Wireless <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: wifi + wpa_supplicant in 9.1-RC3

Adrian,

I really don't have any data and I do't like to submit a PR that
basically says "It don't work good." I only have had an 'N' AP for
about three weeks and only noticed the problem a few days ago when I
copied some multi-megabyte files between local systems and they were
taking way too long.

If you or Bernhard can point me at what information I need to gather,
I'll open one. (Nogte that I moved this to wireless, since it seems to
belong either there or stable, not current.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
E-mail: kob6558@gmail.com