Date:      Mon, 20 Feb 2012 21:07:21 +1100
From:      John Marshall <john.marshall@riverwillow.com.au>
To:        freebsd-xfce@freebsd.org
Subject:   Segment Missing in Panel Clock LCD Display

--------------enig59372E533A1B363703CCE60A

- FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE i386
- Xfce4 (latest from ports)
- Xfce4-panel 4.8.6

With the rebuilds required by the recent pcre library update I decided I
might as well upgrade FreeBSD and rebuild ports. Since then I've been
fooled not a few times by the clock display.

I include the clock in my panel and I have it set to the LCD display
layout. Since the recent rebuild (on three systems) the middle segment
is missing on the 8, so that the 8 displays as a 0. The middle segment
on the 6 is very thin. The middle segment displays fine in all other
cases (2, 3, 4, 5, 9).

I'm seeing this on three similarly configured systems.

I have absolutely no idea where to start looking or to whom to send a
bug report. Is this likely to be anything to do with Xfce, or an
underlying graphics library, or...? Any clues would be appreciated.

Thank you.

--=20
John Marshall