Date:      Sat, 27 Jul 2013 20:20:22 -0400
From:      Adam McDougall <mcdouga9@egr.msu.edu>
To:        Brad Karp <bkarp@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
Cc:        "chromium@freebsd.org" <chromium@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: compiling Chromium 28 with clang33 fixes "unclickable" links

On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 01:04:01PM +0100, Brad Karp wrote:

  Given hope by Tony's experience, I tried building Chromium 28 on my
  9.1-RELEASE amd64 box with clang33 instead of the default 9.1R clang (3.1).

  Success here, too: building with clang33 fixes the "unclickable" links
  problem I and others had when building with 9.1R's default clang.

  Perhaps the port maintainer might consider requiring clang33 for those
  who build with clang on 9.1R and earlier for the time being?

  -Brad, bkarp@cs.ucl.ac.uk

After a brief test with https://scroner.com/~tony/chrome_test/
and nagios, I can confirm this.  Thanks for the tip.