Date:      Mon, 14 Jan 2013 11:41:12 +0330
From:      takCoder <tak.official@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org
Subject:   nanobsd boot sequence problem

hi everyone,

i'm new in nanobsd field, trying to well-config my first nanobsd server for
a while..

here's my base question: which script is responsible for creating /etc and
/var as md drives?

i wanna know this cause early in my startup sequence, i've got  a some-how
myinit script which is in need of modifying /etc files; but it seems that
when myinit script is running, there is no such rw /etc there.. it's
confusing.. so i thought if i knew the creator script, i can have the right
sequence via REQUIRE and BEFORE and alike..

thank you for all your ideas and tips, and specially, your time :)

Regards,
t.a.k