Date:      Thu, 17 Jul 2014 01:39:05 +0200
From:      Daniele Mazzotti <kappei84@gmail.com>
To:        Anthony Jenkins <Anthony.B.Jenkins@att.net>
Cc:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org, Ian Smith <smithi@nimnet.asn.au>
Subject:   Re: atrtc.c patch for ACPI CMOS region (was Re: ACPI support - Freebsd 10 on Sony Vaio VPCCA3C5E)
References:  <CAC=ypSVopgcL82FpqJosmgFeRkeeevP0RG-GrAEZD2YQyi%2BPrg@mail.gmail.com> <CAC=ypSV36Dk_3a30OeCxmowqnM5iqcJkM%2B4qKgsOTNTEzmztSQ@mail.gmail.com> <53C020CE.8010205@att.net> <CAC=ypSV_qQ-EsfwJAa6NRiZhTvOi-xh9A=oFKXzNMj9GTpHbOA@mail.gmail.com> <53C02604.9070207@att.net> <CAC=ypSV=yXjnNYJTMSU3tDTjez9NAe3PqsDPRiF5sf2D6FBxRA@mail.gmail.com> <CAC=ypSVbiOpTxUZeJnQUTMdjtbicu2JdG5p5g9%2BgR%2BS72-6RVg@mail.gmail.com> <CAC=ypSU3J3cPuEqDhrwAGm3MyNNGCc39W_4kTLJFbsYWjV5HoQ@mail.gmail.com> <53C3D322.3080302@att.net> <CAC=ypSXA8MZzT0V1RxhxyXd88Xk8od_6zmjn%2B9rd4W%2BtVgyvXQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAC=ypSUqHF%2B2_ajsjU5x3=if01twAtmsPcmQGBgNC=VEAdOKnQ@mail.gmail.com> <20140716040719.Y50382@sola.nimnet.asn.au> <CAC=ypSXYxpuqw9KA-OZRNJ=R50Cw9RoJtzp_bsqfG7pKvXYvmQ@mail.gmail.com> <20140716143406.V50382@sola.nimnet.asn.au> <CAC=ypSX19jrHxFp5cNzEJJZKOeKiGj%2BCgNRCA=yRMjWatEy1zA@mail.gmail.com> <53C67D70.6060603@att.net> <20140717011710.W50382@sola.nimnet.asn.au> <53C6E9B3.1080402@att.net>

Hi guys,

@Anthony: actually I am a "he" and not a "she" and I never thought about
changing my nature below the waist :-).

By the way I will try to apply the patch as soon as I will be back home as
I left my personal PC at home and I won't be back until Monday. I will let
you know if that will fix my suspend/resume issue.

Regarding the battery issue I hope that I will try to follow the
recommendations from Ian in another email and see what happen.

Cheers,
Daniele.