Date:      Mon, 1 Dec 2014 20:25:04 +0700
From:      HomeDepot.com <ashpackelec@btconnect.com>
To:        <freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Order Info

More saving. More doing.*
        SING UP FOR THE HOME DEPOT
        EMAIL EXCLUSIVE SAVINGS >

        Appliances
        Bath
        Appliances
        Electronics
        Flooring
        Outdoors
        Tools & Hardware

        We are happy to inform you that our online store HomeDepot.com has an order whose recipients details match yours.
        The order could be received in any Local Store of HomeDepot.com within the period of 5 days.

        Open this link to see full information about your order.

        Our blessings to you on a Thanksgiving Day!
        HomeDepot.com

        WEEKLY AD | STORE FINDER | APPLY FOR THE HOME DEPOT CREDIT CARD

        2000-2014 Homer TLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved.