Date:      Sun, 21 Dec 2014 04:25:24 +0100
From:      "info@spezialisten-online-marketing.info" <info@spezialisten-online-marketing.info>
To:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   application as Project Manager

Hello,

I submit this application as Online Project Manager for the adult business.

For years, I have been successful with projectmanagement and business
development. Between 2008 and 2014, I have experience as Project Manager in
different Sektors (Adult Business too).

After obtaining a degree in business economics, I have build lot of internet
startups.

In total, I have more than seven years' experience with projectmanagement and
business development.

If you are interested, i would sent you my reference projects.

Best Regards,

Tamer Yilmaz
xprojektmanager@gmail.com