Date:      Sun, 23 Feb 2014 20:51:41 -0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        "freebsd-mips@freebsd.org" <freebsd-mips@freebsd.org>,  "freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org" <freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org>
Subject:   (initial) AR8327 switch support is in -HEAD

Hi all,

I've finally sat down and finished the AR8327 switch (and general
driver) support enough to bring it up on my DB120 development board.
It survives pings. :-)

I have to finish off the platform data and LED code so it can be
generically programmed and run on boards other than the DB120 (ie,what
y'all will be buying.) It also absolutely has no VLAN support so don't
bother with it just yet. Luckily I've methodized the VLAN hooks from
the driver so someone feeling intrepid enough can port over the
missing bits as appropriate.

Go forth and hack!

-a