Date:      Tue, 14 Oct 2014 00:13:11 +0200
From:      Enrico Maria Crisostomo <enrico.m.crisostomo@gmail.com>
To:        mono@freebsd.org
Subject:   xsp bug: fastcgi-mono-server4 fails to start under certain circumstances

Hi,

After upgrading several packages in an existing =46reeBSD 10.0 installati=
on I just experienced what seems to be this bug:

https://bugzilla.xamarin.com/show=5Fbug.cgi=3Fid=3D2876=23c10

It=E2=80=99s pretty old, it was fixed in xsp master a couple of years ago=
, it was working before the upgrade, but somehow it has made to the updat=
ed =46reeBSD port. Applying the same workaround described in the bug repo=
rt solves the problem and everything runs fine again.

I think somebody may want to look into this: I don=E2=80=99t know whether=
 it=E2=80=99s an xsp regression upstream or a port problem, but it certai=
nly seems to break existing functionality.

Regards,
--=C2=A0
Enrico Maria Crisostomo