Date:      Mon, 15 Dec 2014 20:32:33 -0400
From:      Peter Robertson <peteypavello@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Freebsd Ps3

Hello All I was directed here by a moderator. I am trying to get Freebsd
running on ps3. Apparently that is one of the systems it will run on. I am
having trouble getting the kernel to load. I unpacked the livecd iso to a
usb and tried to boot from there as most distros of linux will boot from
petitboot in that manner. Then I select it and it begins to run and gives
me error: Loader cannot load 'kernel'. Any ideas or insights?