Date:      Fri, 18 Jul 2014 00:11:27 -0700
From:      Garrett Cooper <yaneurabeya@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-testing@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need input on preference on location of 3rd party tests vs FreeBSD tests

Hi all,
   One of the things that I've done on my fork of FreeBSD is I've imported A=
TF test suites from NetBSD and I have integrated existing test suites from f=
reebsd's tools/regression tree into Kyua as well. Due to the size and differ=
ence in test content/coverage, I pulled lib/libc and lib/msun from bother so=
urces and integrated them into Kyua. What I did was I put the netbsd testcas=
es into the tests/ subdirectory and put the FreeBSD test suites into a tests=
/legacy subdirectory. The goal was that the legacy directory would eventuall=
y be converted over to atf testcases and then could be removed once the conv=
ersion was complete.
   I'm not sure if this scheme makes sense though. Does anyone have a prefer=
ence as to whether or not this makes sense?
Thanks!
-Garrett=