Date:      Sat, 7 Mar 2015 20:52:04 -0500
From:      Brett Wynkoop <freebsd-arm@wynn.com>
To:        Peter Garshtja <peter.garshtja@ambient-md.com>, freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: svn server problems

On Sat, 07 Mar 2015 18:30:44 -0500
Peter Garshtja <peter.garshtja@ambient-md.com> wrote:

> hi,
>
> My issue was that my corporate router/firewall didnt allow me to svn
> then i tried svn+http/svn+https/svn+http over http proxy and every
> time i had similar problems.
> I changed the gateway and i could to download the src.
>
> I think it could be your local problem.

Well there is no firewall between me and the internet, but I just
started an svnlite up on both the BBone and my x86 box at the same
time.  If the BBone again fails and the x86 works then I think we need
to start looking at the arm network stack.

-Brett

--

wynkoop@wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt
917-642-6925

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep
and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against
tyranny in government" - Thomas Jefferson.