Date:      Sat, 25 Apr 2015 23:16:14 -0700
From:      jungle Boogie <jungleboogie0@gmail.com>
To:        Sean Bruno <sbruno@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freeBSD-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: lastest poudriere run, armv6hf target

On 17 April 2015 at 13:03, Sean Bruno <sbruno@ignoranthack.me> wrote:

> http://chips.ysv.freebsd.org/build.html?mastername=11armv6hf-default&build=2015-04-13_18h44m36s
>
> Not bad.  This will probably be the last of the unofficial runs that I
> do as we are transitioning to official hardware/repos.

I see there was a new run:
http://chips.ysv.freebsd.org/build.html?mastername=11armv6hf-default&build=2015-04-21_01h06m48s

http://chips.ysv.freebsd.org/packages/11armv6hf-default/

This time the BBB got much further and upgraded form pkg 1.4.12 to 1.5.1

But then immediately complained about a library file:
Updating FreeBSD repository catalogue...
/usr/local/lib/libpkg.so.3: Undefined symbol "__aeabi_uidiv"

and when you try to install new pkg:
# pkg install socat
Updating FreeBSD repository catalogue...
/usr/local/lib/libpkg.so.3: Undefined symbol "__aeabi_uidiv"

my -current image is quite old:
FreeBSD bbone 11.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 11.0-CURRENT #0 r279210: Mon Feb 23
21:58:42 UTC 2015

But there haven't been any made from RE and I haven't bothered to try
updating src.

Anyone else getting further with the pkgs?

--
-------
inum: 883510009027723