Date:      Sun, 26 Jul 2015 00:39:14 -0700
From:      Russell Haley <russ.haley@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Fwd: HummingBoard Boot

 Okay, gonna answer my own questions. I keep forgetting that trying to
skirt building the code in the projects means I miss all the good
documentation in there as well!

1&2) I think I understand this: the u-boot image is created to look in
the fat partition for ubldr and uEnv.txt? This seems to be evidenced
by the file patch-include_configs_mx6__cubox-1.h
2a) looked into the port for u-boot-cubox-hummingboard and say that
Ian was kind enough to document that the SPL and the u-boot.img is
combined into a file called u-boot.imx.

 I also actually READ the text on the pages for the snapshots and
found out it contains a couple of images. I can only seem to access
one so I created a memory device and I am copying it to an SD card
now. I'm building from source again as well just to be safe.

Thanks,

Russ