Date:      Wed, 23 Dec 2015 16:07:54 +1000
From:      "THOMAS" <icsnewsletter@iinet.net.au>
To:        "chat" <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A NEW YEAR FROM ICS Staff and management

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A NEW YEAR=20
=20
Staff and management of Indigenous Conference services wish our friend=
s, delegates and supporters of Indigenous Conferences a Merry Christma=
s and a prosperous New Year 2016!=20
2015 was a very successful year for us with almost a thousand delegate=
s for the year. We consider ourselves to be privileged to meet such ta=
lented, diverse and professional individuals and dynamic groups. We wi=
sh to say thank you and our heartfelt gratitude to one and all. With y=
our support, we look forward to making 2016 and 2017 even more success=
ful!=20
=20
Listed below are the conferences for 2016 and 2017. As we lead up to t=
he beginning of the New year, calling for papers & are now open and so=
ught for.   Please submit your entry online.
=20
Exciting upcoming 2016-2017 Conferences=20
=20
=C2=B7         National Indigenous Youth Justice Conference        =20=

=C2=B7         National Indigenous Board of Director=E2=80=99s Confere=
nce  =20
=C2=B7         Global Indigenous Domestic Violence Conference =20
=C2=B7         International Indigenous Men=E2=80=99s Conference      =
       =20
=C2=B7         International Indigenous Women=E2=80=99s Conference    =
    =20
=C2=B7         International Indigenous Allied Health &  Chronic Disea=
ses Conference                =20
=C2=B7         National Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Worker=E2=
=80=99s Conference =20
=C2=B7         National Indigenous Aged Care Conference=20
=C2=B7         National Indigenous Drug & Alcohol Conference
=C2=B7         National Indigenous Children=E2=80=99s Conference
=C2=B7         National Stolen Generation Bringing Them Home Conferenc=
=C2=B7         National Mental Health Conference
=C2=B7         Save Our Mob, Stop the Closure of Our Communities Confe=
rence
=C2=B7         National Indigenous Grief & Loss Conference
=20
ICS-MEES Pty Ltd success is based upon our principle of trusting of ou=
r culture and listening and adhering to our grassroots, community cont=
rolled grounding and as part of this our future planning is open to in=
put from communities and grassroots individuals. With this in mind, we=
 are extremely keen to receive input and ideas of topics of concern fr=
om around Australia which may not have the chance to be address this y=
ear.
We look forward to working with individuals, community controlled orga=
nizations, governments and non-government organizations in a not too d=
istant future. Once again, may your holiday season be filled with laug=
hter, family fun and above have a safe celebration to you all!
Guidelines in Submitting Paper:
      Papers should not contain offensive language and take into accou=
nt cultural sensitivities of host Aboriginal and Torres Straits Island=
er country. =20
      Papers may treat the themes in a manner that contributes to furt=
her discussion of conference aims.
      Conference papers must be presented in the finish format not les=
s than 60 days prior to the event.
      First round of papers closing date will be on January 31, 2016. =
Papers that are not chosen in the first round may be resubmitted in th=
e second round.
      Papers should be submitted in Microsoft Word format accompanied =
with brief biography and passport size ID photo of the presenter/s.
      Authors of papers presented at the conference will be formally n=
otified of their acceptance. Presenters must acknowledge the tradition=
al custodians of the land at the start of their presentations.
      Registration fee of $650 will apply to all persons submitting pa=
pers payable upon acceptance of papers.
      Papers should explore ways in which the themes show up in the ph=
ilosophy of the conference. All papers must be presented in a positive=
 and informative light.
For more information, please visit the conference website at www.indig=
enousconferences.com or  contact us by email at adminics@iinet.net.au
TO UNSUBSCRIBE =E2=80=93 PLEASE CLICK REPLY AND WRITE =E2=80=98STOP=E2=
=80=99 ON SUBJECT LINE.
=20