Date:      Mon, 18 May 2015 05:01:35 GMT
From:      "Ravi Prakash" <ravi@shrivcommedia.com>
To:        <drivers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Customize Software Proposal

Hello,

I am Ravi Prakash, working with Software Development Company.

We are an Indian Software Development firm with over 11 years of
experience. In these tough times, where it is hard to maintain the top
line, we can help share the bottom-line for you.

We will be happy to help execute Software Development projects at a
much lower cost than what you have in house - No compromise on quality!

We are at present working with over 200+ UK, US, Australia and parts of
European Clients.

 Our primary focus is:-

=EF=83=BC	Developing highly effective corporate websites, flash designs, =
E-
Commerce/Online Web Stores to name a few.
=EF=83=BC	PhP, MySql, .NET, Joomla, Wordpress, Perl, ASP, JSP, HTML, JAVA=
=2E
=EF=83=BC	E-commerce web site development services
=EF=83=BC	Custom Web Application development services
=EF=83=BC	E-Learning portal development services
=EF=83=BC	CMS Development Services
=EF=83=BC	Software Development
=EF=83=BC	ERP
=EF=83=BC	CRM
=EF=83=BC	Share Point

Do let me know if you are interested to work with us and I would be
happy to share our past work details and client Testimonials.
I would really appreciate if you could share your Phone No/Skype ID to
make our discussions easier.

I look forward to your mail.

Thanks and Regards

Ravi Prakash Singh