Date:      Wed, 4 Nov 2015 13:17:25 +0530
From:      Pavan <pavan@infoicontechnologies.com>
To:        marcelo.martins@m3system.com.br
Cc:        drivers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ref: Website Redesign & Mobile App Proposal for m3system.com.br

*Hello Marcelo,*

Thanks for your response.

I am “Pavan Kumar Gupta” business manager at “Infoicon Technologies Pvt
Ltd” (http://www.infoicontechnologies.com/).

I got your requirements from my colleague "Aditya". I will be your point
of contact for all further conversation.

To brief you about the company, We are an *ISO 9001:2008 certified and
Nasscom**listed*, 150+ Professional IT company situated in Delhi NCR
(India) serving only international clients from last 8 years. We provide
customized solution to our clients as per their requirements.

As per your email & interest in our development services, we would
certainly help you with the same.

Our hourly prices ranges from US$ 12 to US$ 18 per hour per person
depending on the type of service. For example US$ 12 per hour for web
design & development services. US$ 15 per hour for Android apps
development services and US$ 18 per hour for iOS apps development services.

We would help you with the below mentioned services:

*1.* HTML template design, Logo design, website design PSD to HTML, etc.

*2.* PHP web programming, JavaScript Frameworks

*3.* CMS website development (Wordpress, Joomla, etc)
*
**4*. E-commerce website development (Magento, WooCommerce, OpenCart, etc)

We don't have developer in Oracle Webcenter Portal. However, would help
you with the services mentioned above.

Kindly have a look our portfolio link below for a better understanding
of our work:

*Portfolio:* http://www.infoicontechnologies.com/portfolios/Portfolio.pdf

Please let me know your requirement so that I can provide you our best
quotation & solution accordingly.

Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions or queries you have for me.

Your quick response awaited.

--
Thanks & Regards,
*Pavan Kumar Gupta*

*Infoicon Technologies Pvt Ltd*
E-32, Sector 8, Noida, 201301, India

*Skype* Sales.Info41 <skype:sales.info37?call>
*Tel. **/IN/* +91-783-823-7723, */US/* +1 315 688 7243,/*AU*/ +61 28 003
5037, */UK/* +44 20 3289 7714
*Email* pavan@infoicontechnologies.com *Web* _www.infoicontechnologies.com_