Date:      Wed, 22 Jul 2015 18:52:59 -0700
From:      abhishek kulkarni <abhya007@gmail.com>
To:        Mark Johnston <markj@freebsd.org>, Ryan Stone <rstone@freebsd.org>, freebsd-dtrace@freebsd.org, Ryan Stone <rysto32@gmail.com>
Subject:   Regarding curthread->td_runtime

Hello,

I am trying to implement the last switch sorted feature which would display
the last 10 ten threads( as per the timestamp) that got the cpu. I want to
display the run time of the last 10 threads that got the cpu  as well. So,
I am printing the curthread->td_runtime in the on-cpu probe. So, is
curthread->td_runtime a cumulative value? or an incremental value which
denotes the time for which that thread got the cpu and was switched?
Looking forward to hear from you on this.

Thanks and Regards
Abhishek Kulkarni