Date:      Mon, 02 Feb 2015 12:47:38 -0500
From:      R0B_ROD <witchdoctor.mdf@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Introduction

Hello!
I am merging from Arch Linux, which seems that
they copied BSD a lot. :P
I am excited to be here. I have never been on a mailing list.
My goal is to be a developer of any kind some day.
I am always on my laptop since life has dealt me a bad hand.
Maybe I haven't been very responsible. Who knows?
Trying to do better each day. Looking to make life-long friends.
My spirit is still in the 70's although I am only 30 y/o.
I do feel like I was living in the time and still carry the
'loving-curious-rebel' attitude. Thanks for reading my ramble.

r0b-r0d@rama-hkr:~ % uname -a
FreeBSD 10.1-RELEASE #0 r274401
Tue Nov 11 21:0249 UTC 2014
root@releng1.nyi.freebsd.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC
HP 2B19WM : 4GB RAM : AMD64 E-300 1.4GHz : ATI Radeon 6310HD

-Roberto Rodriguez Jr.