Date:      Tue, 10 Feb 2015 20:07:56 -0500
From:      hu67eg@yahoo.cn
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Yes i believe in Love; how about you?

Hi,
My name is Daniel Mclough, a french citizen resident in USA. I am a Chemica=
l Engineer by profession working and residing in New York.

I am 45 years old, divorced with a 12 year old son; i am seeking to meet a =
woman who will show me true love and we ll respect each other.

I will send you my picture once i get your response; Please reply to my ema=
il and we shall proceed from there.

My email address: danielmclough12@outlook.com

My heart is full of love and care and affection. We will both be happy toge=
ther. Let Distance not be a barrier to our happiness.

Sincerely,

Daniel