Date:      Thu, 16 Jul 2015 19:32:14 -0400
From:      Jason Taylor <jason@infinitebubble.com>
To:        office@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   LibreOffice not working in 11.0 Current

I'm actually using PC-BSD, so the issues may be specific to that
variant.  I have an open bug,
https://bugs.freenas.org/issues/10582#change-52667, where it was
suggested that I contact you directly.

I have very little information as even running from a terminal produces
no useful output.  A splash screen starts, the progress bar gets about
1/4 of the way complete, and then nothing.  Deinstalling and
reinstalling results in the exact same experience when attempting to
start LibreOffice.  I believe when I initially installed via the PC-BSD
AppCafe, that I actually was able to open and view a .odt document, but
my memory could be faulty.  If that's the case, I don't know what I did
since the initial install that could have possibly broken it.

I've gone so far as installing via ports and I get the exact same
results save for not getting a bunch of messages about not being able to
locate image file like: /usr/home/jason/.config/qtcurve/gtk-icons:278:
Unable to locate image file in pixmap_path:
"16x16/devices/media-floppy.png".  I tried rebuilding with debugging
support, but the port is marked as broken with that option.

OpenOffice works, thus far, with no issues.

Thanks,
Jason