Date:      Tue, 21 Jul 2015 22:05:22 +0900 (JST)
From:      SAITOU Toshihide <toshi@ruby.ocn.ne.jp>
To:        freebsd-office@freebsd.org
Subject:   libreoffice 4.3.7 Calc doesn't work

I have upgraded the libreoffice using pkg, but Calc doesn't work with
the following message, the file libsclo.so exist though.  Is this only
for me?  If not, I would like to send-pr.

   Component cannot be loaded, possibly broken or incomplete
installation.
   Full error message:

   <file:///usr/local/lib/libreoffice/program/../program/libsclo.so>
failed.

Versions:

   $ pkg info |grep libreoffice
   libreoffice-4.3.7              Full integrated office productivity
suite

   $ uname -a
   FreeBSD example.jp 10.1-RELEASE-p10 FreeBSD 10.1-RELEASE-p10 #0:
Wed May 13 06:54:13 UTC 2015
root@amd64-builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

--
SAITOU Toshihide