Date:      Wed, 22 Apr 2015 08:19:14 +0530
From:      "Sheena" <webseoteamin@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-rc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Increase your Web Traffice!!

Hello,

We are a leading result oriented Web Solutions Company in INDIA and we are
doing this from last 6 years for many SEO Agency based in USA, UK, Canada
and Australia,

We do all our work in an organic basis so that our clients get a permanent
result.

We will be optimizing your website in the major search engines like Google,
Yahoo, Msn & Bing which results in improvements in Keyword Ranking, Traffic
& Link popularity.

Our SEO works helps your website in following ways:

1. Keyword Analysis
2. Competitor Analysis
3. SEO Analysis report
4. Finding & fixing all the technical errors from the website
5. On-page optimization (Designing stuff)
6. Adding landing pages if required.
7. Social Media Optimization etc
8. off page optimization (Promotional stuff with other website to get
quality Back links).
9. Content Writing
10. Reputation management
SEO Benefits:

1. Get relevant keywords and best keywords ranking.
2. Bring your website top on Google.
3. Increase page rank.
4. Increase your traffics and quality back links.
5. Helps to increase your online sales.

We assure you that after we start the SEO Campaign for your website your
site will be positioned in Top page of Google, Yahoo, Msn & Bing and other
search engines and your website will generate revenues as traffic will float
your website.

P.S: - This is our marketing strategy that we use the Gmail account. Once
you reply us back, the next communication I will do is from my corporate
email ID.

If you have any query, we will be more than happy to provide you our quick
assistance.

Best Regards,

Sheena