Date:      Thu, 9 Apr 2015 08:12:59 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Amin Hamzeh Nejadi <bia2kerman@yahoo.com>
To:        "freebsd-realtime@freebsd.org" <freebsd-realtime@freebsd.org>
Subject:   hello,please help me

helloI'm sorry for misspellingsi have cx/us 7.1=C2=A0 os=C2=A0 on harris ni=
ghthawk 5800 seriesI have been corrupted due to hardware components(such as=
 HDD and Tape Drive)

I need to upgrade my system
But CX/UX OS does not recognize the new hardware platforms
   For example: 4GB HDD
Quesyion :Q1 : Can I run an application that was work on the CX/UX 7.1 oper=
ating system running on a newer operating system ?:such as : freebsd realti=
me os version(CX/UX is real time os)if yes : please tell me Os Name and Ver=
sion or Download Link

Q2: Can I Install CX/UX 7.1=C2=A0 or freebsd realtime os(Is there such a ve=
rsion?) =C2=A0 in VMWARE or other=C2=A0 virtual machine?
   Please help me
   If I can not solve this problem, I will lose my job
Please give me a answerthanks a lotPlease send Me Email
My Email : bia2kerman@yahoo.com

Amin Hamzeh Nejadi