Date:      Mon, 23 Feb 2015 17:10:34 -0600
From:      Rob J <rjohanne@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Cc:        Marius Strobl <marius@alchemy.franken.de>
Subject:   Re: upd lite broken on sparc64 with vimage

Hello Marius,
When you said userland is broken untill r278870 - is some of the
behaviour like what I am seeing after buildinng world?  I am getting a
lot of sendsig errors about all sorts of binaries being too old, and
that I need to rebuild them

example while installing world:  sendsig: bc is too old, rebuild it
example after eventually installing world:   sendsig: syslogd is too
old, rebuild it   (syslogd doesn't get started)

Every time I get the sendsig, the related command dies.

Can you provide some insight to this?

Thanks,

Robert