Date:      Wed, 14 Oct 2015 20:39:18 +0530
From:      "victormartin" <victormartin@roipipedrive.com>
To:        <freebsd-www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   IT Users List

Hi,

I have been doing research on your company and have come up with few
marketing proposals. Would you be interested in IT database?

IT Users List : IBM, SAP, MS Users, Oracle, Sage, Accounting Software's, MS
Dynamic, MS Exchange Server, Siebel, Salesforce, Goldmine and any ERP, CRM
Users and other Technology users list.

Top Level Titles: CEOs, CFOs, CTOs, COOs, CIOs,VP's, Presidents, GMs, Sales
and Marketing Managers, IT Managers, Sales & Marketing Executives etc.

Do you have any alternate interest in Email Campaign/Data Appending?

If you could let me know your Target Criteria wish to reach, I can get back
to you with more relevant information on those particular lists.

Regards,

Victor Martin