Date:      Sun, 11 Dec 2016 04:46:02 +0100
From:      Goran =?utf-8?B?TWVracSH?= <meka@tilda.center>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Arduino Due

--hfynk4eoargnryzc

Hello,

Technically, Due is ARM based so the question is not off topic too much, I hope. Anyway, I'm having trouble with Arduino Due. On Debian all works well and the board behaves as expected. On FreeBSD, two things are kindda weird:

1. When ever I start Arduino IDE, L led stops blinking and continues blinking when IDE is closed.
2. I can read board info through IDE until I flash sketch on FreeBSD. After that I can not get the info, and the L led is lit all the time.

Any tip is precious. Thank you!

Regards,
meka

--hfynk4eoargnryzc