Date:      Sat, 17 Dec 2016 23:14:33 -0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>
To:        Kyle Evans <bsdports@kyle-evans.net>
Cc:        =?UTF-8?B?R29yYW4gTWVracSH?= <meka@tilda.center>,  "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Arduino Due

hiya,

can people upload example working / not working code and generated
binaries? Surely this is something a bit of disassembly should quickly
show. (eg, some mismatch ABI between runtimes and generated code,.)

-a

On 15 December 2016 at 06:36, Kyle Evans <bsdports@kyle-evans.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 5:11 AM, Goran Meki=C4=87 <meka@tilda.center> wro=
te:
>> Hello,
>>
>> So I did a little checks and I think it's the cross compiling that's fau=
lty. I generated blink led .bin file on Linux and FreeBSD. I can flash any =
of them from FreeBSD using bossac, and Linux .bin file works, FreeBSD one d=
oesn't (the led is always lit). I checked the commands Arduino IDE is using=
 on Linux and FreeBSD, and they are the same. I tried this with arm-none-ea=
bi-gcc versions 4.9, 5.3 and 6.2. As all those versions are failing, maybe =
it's not GCC but binutils or something like that (just a wild guess). I wou=
ld be really grateful if someone could tell me how to pinpoint the error ev=
en more. Thank you!