Date:      Thu, 12 May 2016 01:46:28 +0530
From:      Kayce Huffman <kayce.huffman@ITHubSolutions.space>
To:        <freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SAP Fiori Customers DB

Hello there,

Would you like to buy our SAP Fiori Customers DB for your business so you
comprehend your clients/organizations purchasing your administrations?

We likewise give innovation understanding into your client base for: Sales,
CRM, ERP, Finance, Phone Data, Training, XL Files and some more.!

We additionally have other innovation clients like:

*  Hybris

*  Informatics

*  Hadoop

*  SAAS

*  Microsoft Dynamics NAV

*  QAD

*  Amazon RDS

*  NetSuite

*  QuickBooks and some more.!

Data Field: First and Last name, Phone number, Email Address, Company Name,
Job Title, Address, City, State, Zip, SIC code/Industry, Revenue and Company
Size.

Our SAP Fiori can likewise be further altered according to necessities.

We can give you a dashboard perspective to any client/nation/industry/title.

Likewise we can associate you to the clients of distributed storage,
Security software's, Virtualization and numerous others. Fill me in
regarding whether you are searching for whatever other innovation client
base.

Warm respects,

Kayce Huffman

On the off chance that you would prefer not to get any message from us then
please sort "Forget" in the Subject Line.