Date:      Thu, 4 Feb 2016 18:08:25 +0530
From:      "Chris Atkins" <chris@tekshapers.info>
To:        <drivers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: E-Commerce Website  Android and IOS Apps Development

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

Did you receive my previous mail regarding software development?

If you have a project (Mobile Apps, Website, Web-Portal, ERP, CRM,
E-Commerce development) in your mind which you want to develop, Please Share
your project Specification with Contact No/Skype ID and we can proceed with
the detailed discussion.

I look forward to your prompt response.

Regards,

Chris Atkins | Technical Project Consultant

Michigan-USA