Date:      Sun, 11 Dec 2016 05:55:20 +0100
From:      Goran =?utf-8?B?TWVracSH?= <meka@tilda.center>
To:        freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org
Subject:   Arduino Due

--3omjivxjd72unrpb

Hello,

I'm having trouble with Arduino Due. On Debian all works well and the board behaves as expected. On FreeBSD, two things are kindda weird:

1. When ever I start Arduino IDE, L led stops blinking and continues blinking when IDE is closed.
2. I can read board info through IDE until I flash sketch on FreeBSD. After that I can not get the info, and the L led is lit all the time.

The only example I've tried is blinking test. Any tip is precious. Thank you!

Regards,
meka

--3omjivxjd72unrpb

--3omjivxjd72unrpb--