Date:      Sun, 12 Jun 2016 16:23:33 -0700
From:      "United State Customs Agent" <ahjedk@aol.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   From United State Customs Agent

>From United State Customs Agent.

Address: 5300 S Howell Ave, Milwaukee,=20

WI 53207, United States

=20

This is to let you know that we discovered two Mattel trunk boxes that=
 bears your name and your address so we decided to find out the name o=
f the delivery agent who suppose to delivery it to you as the final de=
stination did not complete his job at JFK Airport here in New York wit=
h this reason we decided to transfer all discovery items to your head =
office in General Mitchell International Airport today without much de=
lay until further investigation over this to avoid wrong hand over.

=20

If you wish you know any thing about this consignment packages kindly =
call us on 9152293151 for more directive on how to received it by Home=
 Land delivery agent with low cost.   Agent info: Name: Donald Camp: E=
mail: info.donaldcamp@diplomats.com

=20

God bless us and also United State of America.

=20

My Regards to your wonderful family

Mr. Hart Lanette =20

Email: us.customsservices@usa.com