Date:      Sun, 11 Dec 2016 15:05:03 +0000
From:      Kaya Saman <kayasaman@gmail.com>
To:        Miroslav Lachman <000.fbsd@quip.cz>, freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Getting "Permission Denied" issues after migrating jails

Thanks a lot Miroslav :-)

I found the issue eventually.....

For some reason it turns out the /var directory got set to 700
permissions after the rsync.....

a simple chmod 755 /var fixed the issue, however, it looks like all 5 of
my jails had the same problem?

on vuln.xml the permissions were fine 444. Well took till 4am to sort
out, I ended up rebuilding all my ports too just to be safe of sym link
and permission issues.

Regards,

Kaya