Date:      Mon, 13 Jun 2016 07:46:06 GMT
From:      "noreply@job.com" <freefamily@t-online.de>
To:        "freebsd-platforms" <freebsd-platforms@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Job for you in June.

Hello,
Our Company is the largest recruitment company and we work all over Europe. We are pleased to offer   you a free lance job in a home office with well income  about 5500 Euros monthly!
Our Company offer you a work in the well known European firm, who works in finance with different kinds of cryptocurrency operations and financial transactions.  This  Firm is looking for employees all over Europe. If you can find a couple of days per week and 2-3 hours per these days our work is totaly befit for you and your  salary  can be 5 000 thousand Euro and more per month! Also the big preference of our offer is that this sort of job does not raise difficulties with your major job. All the while our agency does not require from you any prepayment, and all extra charges will be totally covered by the enterprise.
What you need to do?
1. Our company will make the transaction to your bank account the amount of money from 1000,00 EUR to 8000.00 EUR.
2. Our enterprise will send you all information about this transaction.
3. As soon as the amount of money appears on your bank account, you need to convert into cash the money.
4. 20% of sum will be your profit. You just need to keep it.
5. 80% of the received sum you should transfer to our partner.
6. If task is done quite right and on time we will discuss the time of the following task.
For this job you do not need any special skills, just a basic skills of working with e-mail and PC and as well smartphone skills. Also you need to be available by phone during business hours always - this is the main condition of the work. All work specifications you will get during our working cooperation. That's why, this job is totally suitable for retirees, housewives, students and for all who have the possibility to combine the main work with this offered job to earn extra money.
You should not worry about the legitimacy of our work. Our enterprise always keep within the EU law in our business.
If you are wishing to have dealings  with us, please, contact us by email: chiyorisu1971@gmx.com and we will contact you at the earliest possible moment . And our HR-manager will answer all of your questions.

Faithfully yours,
Lehmann LTD