Date:      Sun, 6 Mar 2016 13:23:36 +0800
From:      Erich Dollansky <erichsfreebsdlist@alogt.com>
To:        Fernando =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Apestegu=EDa?= <fernando.apesteguia@gmail.com>
Cc:        User Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Span in the lists

Hi,

On Fri, 4 Mar 2016 08:08:17 +0100
Fernando Apestegu=C3=ADa <fernando.apesteguia@gmail.com> wrote:

> What happened in the last few hours regarding the lists? I received _a
> lot of spam_ from freebsd-ports@ freebsd-questions@ and other lists.
>=20
I receive some times hundred of spam mail claiming to come from the
list but none actually comes from the list. Except the one above
(D-SUB ...). My trick is that I use a different e-mail address for this
list. All e-mails to this list not originating from freebsd.org are
considered spam. This solves at least 99% of the problems but also
deletes private messages sent by accident to this e-mail address.

Erich