Date:      Tue, 22 Mar 2016 20:00:47 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
To:        freebsd-usb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Realtek RTS5401 USB 3.0 hub

This Realtek RTS5401 USB 3.0 hub is combined in a case with three USB
3.0 ports and a Realtek RTL8153 Gigabit Ethernet adapter.

Connected to a USB 2.0 port, it shows this:

   ugen1.3: <Realtek> at usbus1
   uhub4: <Realtek USB3.0 Hub, class 9/0, rev 2.10/1.11, addr 3> on usbus1
   uhub4: MTT could not be enabled
   device_attach: uhub4 attach returned 6

I have not tried it on a USB 3.0 port yet.

It would not really bother me if only the Ethernet worked, but surely
it is connected to the hub, so will be all or nothing.  Any suggestions?